Re: [opensuse-factory] Splitting deb?
On Tuesday 2012-06-26 23:14, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:

2012/6/25 Frank Lichtenheld <frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
2012/6/25 Michal Vyskocil <mvyskocil@xxxxxxx>:
this sounds like a good idea - +1 from me.

Thanks, will start to work on it.

My progress can be followed in home:flichtenheld:deb-split

I wonder what a suitable devel project would be for those. deb is in
system:packagemanager but except maybe for dpkg itself that doesn't
really feel right. Maybe a new devel:tools:debian project? I could
also move my deboostrap and pbuilder packages in there.

Is there any use for deb/debhelper outside of package management? :)
IMHO we have too many repositories already, so putting all of them into
system:packagemanager looks ok.
Maybe zypp* should also move there.