Re: [opensuse-factory] EOG issue in 12.1 Tumbleweed
On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 08:03:27AM -0700, Greg KH wrote:
On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 03:01:48PM +0100, Carl Fletcher wrote:
Eye of Gnome fails to start. Issue eog in a terminal, results in

Yeah, I noticed that yesterday, and I don't know what it is, it's stuck
on a futex somewhere. I'll look into it tomorrow when I get a chance.

This works for me now with the latest Tumbleweed update, but now my
gnome window decorations are borked, so I'll be reverting back to the
GNOME 3.2 core libraries to resolve this and try to refrain from doing
gnome updates piece-meal like this in the future.

greg k-h