[opensuse-factory] Re: Live CD/DVD Distro For Japanese
Sorry,I missed to follow scribe this mailing list.

Dear Bryen M Yunashko

Thank you for your message.
I understand use of trademark.
But I don't know when some config file changed.
For example, I changed two file(/etc/sysconfig/windowmanager and
/etc/sysconfig/displaymanager).
How can I do,and in this case,to apply Modifications?

Thank you.