Re: [opensuse-factory] repository priorities with Tumbleweed
* Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx> [06-23-12 08:52]:
On Friday 22 Jun 2012 06:41:16 Greg KH wrote:
I ask because I believe that my KDE "ksmserver wont start" error of
this morning might be related to this. It appeared after zypper dup
this morning (64 bit Intel Core2Quad) and won´t let KDE start.

Why is this a Tumbleweed repo priority issue? It's probably just a
general "the kde repo is borked" issue which I've been fighting for the
past few weeks

FWIW I have just tested the latest packages in KDE:Release:48, they are
unborked now.

"ksmserver wont start" is a classic symptom of mismatched KDE/Qt libraries
and
hence messed up repo priorities.

That "problem" was solved for me (tumbleweed) yesterday. I briefly used
icewm. Also python-kdebase4 has updated w/o problem.

tks,