Re: [opensuse-factory] Status: Beta2

Quoting Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>:

Hi,

I'll upload Beta2 any time soon (build451 basically) and after
that create and bootstrap openSUSE:12.2

I'm not yet sure where to put the resulting FTP tree, but we'll
find a place :)

Great,

So what we currently have in Factory starts to be come 'usable' for most users? Good stuff.

As the entire 'go look there to know what needs fixing' is not always working (most are too lazy to go there). maybe a (written by a human) bi-weekly remember mail, pointing the current 'most annoying blockers' out to the community (not individual contributors) could help get some more visibility on those areas.

I could imaging some people to jump in a bit easier.

(just a thought, assuming that there are known blocker bugs... if not, GREAT!)

Dominique