  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 12:07:29 +0200
On 18.06.2012 12:06, Per Jessen wrote:

Why should resource planning and project management and "what we do"
be
mutually exclusive? It seems to me that this thread is exactly about
a call for more resource planning and project management such that we
have a higher probability of achieving what we aim for.

Resource planning sounds pretty cool to me. I guess a good first step
would be to have everyone who plans to work on factory in the next
year to sign up and block vacation days, so we can book him.

Stephan, there's no call for that sarcastic tone.
Why should resource planning and sarcasm be mutal exclusive? Do you want
to be booked or not?

Greetings, Stephan