Re: [opensuse-factory] HALLO - ANYBODY OUT THERE? [WAS About the Live CDs (PLEASE READ)]
  • From: Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 09:14:19 -0500
am certain that we are talking here about releasing LIVE CDs for the
Milestones and Betas and RCs and not the final release. When it comes
a final release, the 4.3GB DVD then someone who wants such a DVD
would
order it from a supplier like DistroWatch, for example, or download
the
DVD if they have the broadband and enough time and quota to be able
do so.

Or order a batch of our PromoDVDs and distribute them locally at FOSS
events or universities, etc. See http://software.opensuse.org/PromoDVD

The DVD is a double-sided DVD with 32-bit on one side and 64-bit on the
other side and contains a promodvd image (not quite as complete as the
full DVD image you can download), and live CD images for KDE and GNOME.

Bryen