Am 16.06.2012 08:32, schrieb Basil Chupin:
On 14/06/12 22:34, Carlos E. R. wrote:

I would like to know how many developers, or those who "direct" their
efforts, are using 32-bit computers with 1 or 2 or 3 GB of RAM and also

I'd count myself as a developer. I use (amongst others) a 32bit computer
with 768MB of RAM.

have either a dial-up Internet connection or a slow ADSL connection.

I have a moderately fast ADSL connection, but often when traveling, I'm
restricted to 3G or even GPRS.

So what did you want to know besides a number?

(Oh, I also use an 8 bit computer with 2kB of RAM)
--
Stefan Seyfried

"Dispatch war rocket Ajax to bring back his body!"