Re: [opensuse-factory] preliminary release notes update for 12.2
On 16/06/12 17:32, Per Jessen wrote:
Basil Chupin wrote:

On 16/06/12 00:24, Karl Eichwalder wrote:
Please, check the release notes and provide feedback (via bugzilla
preferred).

I just submitted a small update to Factory. These are basically the
old release notes with checkit markers; many of them are systemd
related.

I still maintain the document at Berlios:

https://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/opensuse/trunk/documentation/release-notes-opensuse
Editor accounts are available on request ;)
I tried going to the above link but Firefox came up with this warning:

http://picpaste.com/untrusted-site-LxRsmJTG.png

so I didn't look as I didn't feel like being compromised.
Basil, that only says that the certificate presented by berlios could
not be verified: "The certificate is not trusted because no issuer
chain was provided."

The certificate is issued by Berlios CA, but I can't find the root
certificate. See also:

http://developer.berlios.de/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=12168&group_id=1

And here we are spending time and effort about trying to decide what to do with Microsoft's UEFI and how it is going to affect openSUSE and you are saying that its only a matter that "the certificate presented by berlios could
not be verified" :-) .

Why can't the certificate be verified?

What am I to do: believe Firefox's security extension and its warning or ignore it? :-)

BC

--
Using openSUSE 12.1 x86_64 KDE 4.8.3 and kernel 3.4.2 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor