[opensuse-factory] Re: [opensuse-factory] delta ISO?
  • From: Marguerite Su <i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 18:08:17 +0800
On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 6:00 PM, Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On 14.06.2012 11:50, Marguerite Su wrote:
Hi, all,

One simple question: do we still have delta ISO provided?

Or it's been abandoned a long time ago before I join openSUSE?

I can't find it at d.o.o, and the latest delta ISO news on line was for 11.1.

No, we provided delta isos for earlier 12.2 milestones too. But they are
very fragile (they were built for a compression that never changed
[bzip2] and cause problems whenever xz compression changes just in bits).

And they take a long time to generate that I more often than not spare
myself when releasing milestones - and so far you're the first to ask
for them.

Maybe they didn't view wiki first?

I translated the download help page, or I don't know there's such way either.

So I can wait when you get your hands free. (I saw many thing happened
these days)

Greetings, Stephan