Am Mittwoch, 13. Juni 2012, 20:05:31 schrieb Daniele:
netinstall is too slow. With a live cd I can do $something while
installing (surf the web, play games, read documentation..).

So it's about you not wanting to do it rather than you not being able to do
it. We are looking for use cases where it is impossible to install without
Live CD.

Not sure about "the vast majority does not need a 700 MB CD"

Jos and others backed that claim up with some logic and points on technical
requirements. Where is yours?

Sven