  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 10:48:26 +0200
Felix Miata wrote:

On 2012/06/13 06:08 (GMT+0200) Sven Burmeister composed:

As others already pointed out, the vast majority does not need a 700
MB CD.

The majority don't need or want something, so the minority, even
though unable to switch to become majority members, cannot have it:
the main flaw of democracy.

I won't be switching to sticks any time soon, if ever. I don't foresee
the price of a stick dropping to anywhere near the level of a single
OM, but the bigger problem is they're too tiny to legibly label what
they contain. I don't foresee a solution for that media management
problem ever happening.

How about: combine everything on a single USB stick (or one per
location/office), and have a boot-menu system to help you pick what you
need.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (14.8°C)