On 2012/06/13 06:08 (GMT+0200) Sven Burmeister composed:

As others already pointed out, the vast majority does not need a 700 MB CD.

The majority don't need or want something, so the minority, even though unable to switch to become majority members, cannot have it: the main flaw of democracy.

I won't be switching to sticks any time soon, if ever. I don't foresee the price of a stick dropping to anywhere near the level of a single OM, but the bigger problem is they're too tiny to legibly label what they contain. I don't foresee a solution for that media management problem ever happening.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/