Re: [opensuse-factory] fcitx results with factory
  • From: Weng Xuetian <wengxt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 14:07:46 +0800
在 2012年6月12日 星期二 21:06:05,dieter 写道:
Hi,

I wanted to try fcitx.

If INPUT_METHOD="fcitx" is set in my .profile
after login there are outgoing connection attempts to
123.126.68.162
123.126.68.171
in a round robin principle, to TCP port 80.

If I try to input something chinese fcitx dies after the first pressed
key (KDE).
When I start it from the konsole it is terminated immediately with
signal 6.
Valgrind indicates invalid reads.

Installed versions from factory:
fcitx-4.2.4-1.1.x86_64
fcitx-cloudpinyin-0.2.2-1.1.x86_64
fcitx-googlepinyin-0.1.5-2.1.x86_64
fcitx-gtk2-4.2.4-1.1.x86_64
fcitx-gtk3-4.2.4-1.1.x86_64
fcitx-libpinyin-0.1.1-2.1.x86_64
fcitx-qt4-4.2.4-1.1.x86_64
fcitx-sunpinyin-0.3.7-1.1.x86_64
libfcitx-4_2_4-4.2.4-1.1.x86_64

Dieter

Hi,

could you paste your ~/.config/fcitx/log/crash.log some where?

If it contains fcitx-googlepinyin.so, then you might want to uninstall it.
Actually googlepinyin is quite buggy, as maintainer I don't recommend to use
it. If so you can send your ~/.config/fcitx/googlepinyin to me.