Am 12.06.2012 22:12, schrieb Daniele:
In data martedì 12 giugno 2012 20:46:34, Nelson Marques ha scritto:
And I mean: who has NO alternative and would have to use another
Linux if we would move to 1GB images?

1GB is pretty much acceptable.

I honestly think we're trying to cater to a group of people which
doesn't exist...

They do exist, I have one crap laptop that has a buggy BIOs which
doesn't allow me to boot from USB; Netbooks for example are rare to
have optical media drives. But moving to 1GB is pretty much acceptable
and a far better solution than have zypper pulling stuff after.

I have 2 notebook e 2 laptop and only one of them can boot from usb (one
notebook). Two of them have only usb1 ports.

And how many of them do you install from live cd?

Greetings, Stephan