  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 09:41:36 +0200
Am 07.06.2012 09:26, schrieb Felix Miata:
On 2012/06/07 08:24 (GMT+0200) C composed:

Stephan Kulow wrote:

So I wonder: should we screw the medium CD and go officially for
1GB sticks as our medium? (or require DVD medium for non-usb).

Did *buntu stop mailing free installation CDs to anyone who asked?

CDs are fast going the way of floppy disks. Some people still use
them, but...

Like people stuck on low bandwidth connections. All day to do a CD is a
lot more doable than a week for a DVD. People stuck with low bandwidth
are more likely stuck with puters that don't boot from USB.

I miss your solution! If you can't be part of the solution, stop being
part of the problem please.

Greetings, Stephan