Re: [opensuse-factory] Status: Beta
Am 28.05.2012 18:51, schrieb Larry Finger:

According to openqa, the Live CDs for Build 0386 boot and run.
Installation of Gnome failed on at least one run because package mdadm
was not available. Although I could not find a successful KDE Live CD
run at openqa, one was just reported here by Dale Richey. My download is
in progress.

Unfortunately this is what I'm seeing here too:
http://openqa.opensuse.org/viewimg/openqa/testresults/openSUSE-GNOME-LiveCD-x86_64-Build0386/spashscreen-1.png

mdadm's scripts seem to be broken, we need to fix that too.

But the livecd problem is most horrible:

expr(1) segfaults while kiwi tries to calculate how much memory
to reserve - and in the end it doesn't give no memory at all, which
causes clicfs to return a usage message -> no file system.

I'm trying to find out how to fix expr, others may check mdadm.

Greetings, Stephan