Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed 3.3.0-16.1 kernel does not allow install of nvidia driver
On 24/03/12 18:38, Mike Galbraith wrote:
On Sat, 2012-03-24 at 17:33 +1100, Basil Chupin wrote:

And not only I but many others owe Larry "a few beers" - but you'll be
lucky to get a glass of water :-) .
Good. If everyone who owed Greg a few beers for his contributions paid
up, he'd be a perma-blittered wreck.

-Mike

Which is why I didn't offer him a beer or two or three - his contribution is important and he must, therefore, be always "bright-eyed and bushy-tailed" :-) .

(Did the smiley at the end of my post show up at your end? I have found that Thunderbird doesn't always insert an emoticon when it is inserted in text.)

BC

--
The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should
see through it.