Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: [RFC DRAFT] Phasing out sysvinit
On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 05:42:39PM -0800, Linda Walsh wrote:
[ 8< ]
Having filed a bunch of bugs only to find most of them unfixed
years later, is not exactly encouraging of filing bugs...

This is only one half of the story. Unfortunately many bugs stay
assigned to the default assignee even if a bug owner for a particular
package is defined in the Open Build Service.

Unfortunately it still requires some extra work to get the default bug
owner via a call to the osc tool.

Therefore we as the community have to blame a bit ourself if we're not
able to learn and drive issues better.

Thanks

Lars
--