  • From: Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 11:41:31 +0100
Frederic Crozat wrote:
Le dimanche 18 décembre 2011 à 20:12 +0100, Lars Müller a écrit :
[...]
But the goal for openSUSE should be to deliver native systemd targets
for all services.

That was part of my original plan but we didn't reach it for 12.1. Let's
see if we can improve this for 12.2.

What's the benefit besides some people's obsession against shell scripts
and intentionally breaking the sysv fallback? Fine to add systemd files
for services where it makes a difference, e.g. socket activatable ones
but for the majority there is no need to put effort into .service files
IMO.

cu
Ludwig

--