Am 18.12.2011 14:27, schrieb Sid Boyce:

I enabled apache2.service in
/lib/systemd/system.preset/default-openSUSE.preset but that didn't fix
it on a reboot.

I think that's just a template, not the "live" setting.

On my updated system (from 11.4 to 12.1) some services were not enabled
during update. For example postfix, which I just enabled right now with
"systemctl enable postfix.service" and thus did not start during boot.

So if you have services not starting during boot, check if they are enabled:

server:~ # chkconfig postfix
Note: Forwarding request to 'systemctl is-enabled postfix.service'.
disabled
postfix off

No wonder it did not start :-)

That it was disabled during the update is probably a bug, but bugs are
here to be fixed, so let's fix it :-)

Best regards,

Stefan
--
Stefan Seyfried

"Dispatch war rocket Ajax to bring back his body!"