  • From: upscope <upscope@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 19:51:03 -0800
On Saturday, December 17, 2011 04:30:01 PM Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
On 17/12/11 16:26, upscope wrote:
On Saturday, December 17, 2011 12:54:28 PM Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
On 17/12/11 07:38, Sid Boyce wrote:
It's frustrating to find after switching to systemd,

Which services do not start?

Network does not start everytime. It is needed by apache2. I have
to manually start it.

I have:
code
----------
rpm -qa |grep systemd
systemd-37-3.4.1.x86_64
systemd-presets-branding-openSUSE-0.1.0-6.2.1.noarch
systemd-32bit-37-3.4.1.x86_64
systemd-sysvinit-37-3.4.1.x86_64

is the version mentioned in Larry Fingers thread later than the
one I have?

have you filled a bug report ? what is the date of the last change if
you issue rpm -q --changelog systemd | less ?
I did not file bug report since I got no useful information and problem
doesn't occur everytime.

Here's the last couple. I can post while log if needed, I'm not sure
when this started.
Code
--------------
rpm -q --changelog systemd | less

* Fri Nov 04 2011 fcrozat@xxxxxxxx
- Fix rpm macros to only call presets on initial install
(bnc#728104).

* Thu Oct 27 2011 fcrozat@xxxxxxxx
- Add no-tmpfs-fsck.patch: don't try to fsck tmpfs mountpoint
(bnc#726791).

* Wed Oct 19 2011 fcrozat@xxxxxxxx
- Add avoid-random-seed-cycle.patch: fix dependency cycle between
cryptsetup and random-seed-load (bnc#721666).
- Add crash-isolating.patch: fix crash when isolating a service.
- Fix bootsplash being killed too early.
- Fix some manpages not being redirected properly.
- Add storage-after-cryptsetup.service to restart lvm after
cryptsetup. Fixes lvm on top of LUKS (bnc#724238).

* Fri Oct 14 2011 fcrozat@xxxxxxxx
- Recommends dbus-1-python, do not requires python (bnc#716939)
- Add private_tmp_crash.patch: prevent crash in debug mode
(bnc#699829).
- Add systemctl-completion-fix.patch: fix incorrect bash completion