Re: [opensuse-factory] 234 packages with reportedly newer upstream version
  • From: "Duncan Mac-Vicar P." <dmacvicar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 11:20:40 +0200
On 09/19/2011 10:33 AM, Vincent Untz wrote:
Feel free to send me patches or the lines you need for your packages.

How does it work with perl packages? They are not in the .txt list.

Does it detect them and ask CPAN directly?

I have code in osc-plugin-overview for ruby gem versions. Can you point me how do I implement it for this new system?

--
Duncan Mac-Vicar P. - http://www.suse.com/

Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany