Re: [opensuse-factory] Status: Milestone3
On 07/15/2011 04:05 AM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
On Friday, July 15, 2011 04:52:08 Basil Chupin wrote:
On 15/07/11 11:19, Steven Sroka wrote:
Where is MS3 for testing? I have time to try in a virtualbox on my
machine.

The very first email in this thread said,

"Today is supposed to be the release of Milestone3. But as I still
haven't got green light from testing team (and they are on red because of
the kernel OOPS with rc6) I would like to delay the release."

Waiting for M3 myself :)

But then Dale Ritchey and Andreas Jaeger stated that it works for them
meaning that it is available somewhere - which is what Patrick is asking
for.

You can download the Factory packages as many of us do.

There are no "official" ISOs available but we always have the daily ISOs on
the mirror side.

Andreas

Has anyone been able to get a successful installation with the Live KDE 64-bit
CDs in Factory? Build 127 boots to a prompt. I cannot get to the desktop.

If so which build?

Cheers!

Roman