Re: [opensuse-factory] Status: Milestone3
On 2011/07/15 12:52 (GMT+1000) Basil Chupin composed:

Steven Sroka wrote:

On 2011/07/14 19:14 (GMT-0400) Patrick Shanahan composed:

Where is MS3 for testing? I have time to try in a virtualbox on my machine.

The very first email in this thread said,

"Today is supposed to be the release of Milestone3. But as I still haven't got
green light from testing team (and they are on red because of the kernel OOPS
with rc6) I would like to delay the release."

Waiting for M3 myself :)

But then Dale Ritchey and Andreas Jaeger stated that it works for them
meaning that it is available somewhere - which is what Patrick is asking
for.

I don't think that's what he asked at all. I think he's asking about DVD isos, as I'm pretty sure he knows about Factory repos and network installation. I have several M3s, all via zypper dup from whatever 12.1 milestone status was last dup'd from.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/