Re: [opensuse-factory] Status: Milestone3
On 07/14/2011 04:19 AM, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Hi,

Today is supposed to be the release of Milestone3. But as I still haven't got
green light from testing team (and they are on red because of the kernel OOPS
with rc6) I would like to delay the release.

There are live cds released as build126 and factory that report itself as
Milestone3 and I hope we can get the kernel problem out till early next week.

The problem is that RC6 boots fine for both me and Jeff, so we need more
data on what the problem is.

Greetings, Stephan
StstemV boots with no problem.
SystemD boots to tty but then fails on login both for root and user. Is there a log I can refer to?