Re: [opensuse-factory] The road to systemd for openSUSE 12.1
Le 21/06/2011 09:40, Stephan Kulow a écrit :
Am Montag, 20. Juni 2011 schrieb jdd:
Le 20/06/2011 16:21, Ken Schneider - openSUSE a écrit :
WHY? You don't need /usr on a separate partition anymore.

having only one install for several computers?
Are you doing this or are you just telling stories? With just /usr shared,
I would like to see your patches to zypp to run updates on such a system.

updating the source one? I notice I may bdly write - I mean ro on nfs share

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://pizzanetti.fr