Re: [opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-factory] The road to systemd for openSUSE 12.1
Am Freitag, 17. Juni 2011 schrieb Dr. Werner Fink:
On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 12:36:20PM +0200, Kay Sievers wrote:
We really need to get closer to how they work, and the mindless split
between / and /usr is the first step to clean up the mess we inherited.

For a DB the split between / and /usr is not mindless ...
at least this is on our remit for the minimal specification
of the most big DB server. I also prefer / and /usr on on
partition but my personal opinion, but this is clearly
not all that.

Can we please leave these technical discussions on opensuse-factory instead of
crossposting?

Greetings, Stephan