Re: [opensuse-factory] factoy publish timings
Am Dienstag, 7. Juni 2011 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
Factory is published whenever it's done, there is no need for a crontab and
usually at least every night a snapshot is published. There were 4 days
without checkin as Germany had a long weekend - and afterwards kiwi was
broken, otherwise we would have seen a new snapshot. I wonder why you
consider 5 days long - are you waiting for something specific?

Fact of the day: I updated today - there were more problems with the new kiwi,
but Adrian fixed them yesterday.

Greetings, Stephan