Re: [opensuse-factory] Running daemon as a user
On Wednesday 08 June 2011 22:51:27 Robert Schweikert wrote:
Hi,

Working on OpenNebula. The upstream source provides a script to start a
daemon. With a couple of patches I turned the script into an init script
that keeps rpmlint quiet. In the package I put the patched script into
/etc/init.d.

The problem I now have is that I do not want to run the daemon as root.

Use the standard method used in all the start scripts.

Anders