[opensuse-factory] RFC: How/why/when to drop a package from Factory
Hey there,

I've tried to summarize the process of dropping (and reaching the
decision to drop) a package from Factory here:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Factory_drop_policy

There is also a small howto so people know how to drop the package (and
restore it if needed).

As there is no strict rule or exact step-by-step way to decide if a package
should be dropped, the "policy" described there is rather fuzzy. I don't
think it's an issue, but if people this is not good enough, we can
improve things.

Is there anything missing on that page? Or does it look good?

Cheers,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas press├ęs.