Re: [opensuse-factory] HAL and related
Am Thu, 2 Jun 2011 15:16:22 +0400
schrieb Ilya Chernykh <anixxsus@xxxxxxxxx>:

On Thursday 02 June 2011 12:39:40 Stefan Seyfried wrote:

I for instance know one issue in ksquirrel libs
http://secunia.com/secunia_research/2008-63/ . This issue is currently
can be automatically detected by post-build-checks of OBS thus the
package can only built with the checks disabled.

Well, the fix for this issue is pretty trivial, a possible fix is attached.
No hi-class programmer needed.

Still does not pass the checks...

Yes, but because of different bugs which you did not tell us about ;)

I'm wondering how this code ever could have worked, and I understand that
the developer abandoned it and went away to do something else.

You should probably *not* include it in KDE:KDE3.
It also does not seem to have ever been in any SUSE release, but only in
some third-party repo (judging from the changelog). Probably there was a
reason for it not being in any SUSE release ;-)

Anyway. I submitted a fix to your repo to fix the most obvious bugs.
--
Stefan Seyfried

"Dispatch war rocket Ajax to bring back his body!"