Re: [opensuse-factory] HAL and related
On 06/02/2011 07:08 AM, Stefan Seyfried pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
Am Thu, 2 Jun 2011 14:47:29 +0400
schrieb Ilya Chernykh<anixxsus@xxxxxxxxx>:

On Thursday 02 June 2011 12:49:16 Stefan Seyfried wrote:

schrieb Jeff Mahoney<jeffm@xxxxxxxx>:
It's a release that's considered dead by its own maintainers.

No. By its own developers.
The maintainers are not necessarily the developers.

Whom you call the "KDE3 developers"? Again the KDE4 team?
They are not the KDE3 developers.

KDE is in my description project. My wording implied "KDE Developers".

Of course different interpretations are possible.

We could also start talking about "kernel developers", "kernel-3.0
developers", "kernel-2.6.39 developers", "kernel-2.6.38 developers", ...
IMHO that does not make much sense. Your opinion might differ.

I maintain my house, does that make me a builder? There is a difference.

--
Ken Schneider
SuSe since Version 5.2, June 1998