Re: [opensuse-factory] HAL and related
On Thursday 02 June 2011 01:47:44 Kim Leyendecker wrote:

Stop. There is already a KDE3 repository. There is no need to change
anything for that.

Right, and from my point of view, we should change it to trinity

A repo for Gnome 2.30 remains a repo for Gnome 2.30, and a new repo for Gnome
2.32 is created along it. If Trinity packaged, there will be a separate
repository for Trinity.

as soon
as possible to get updates for it.

Please tell me which exactly updates do you want? As I already said they are
currently porting KDE3 to cmake build system.

The repository is the only solution.
KDE3 on a live CD / DVD of factory wouldn´t make any sense

Why do you think so? DVD currently has choice for different DEs including
LXDE, Xfce etc.