Re: [opensuse-factory] HAL and related
Am 01.06.2011 23:35, schrieb Ilya Chernykh:
Stop. There is already a KDE3 repository. There is no need to change anything
for that.

Right, and from my point of view, we should change it to trinity as soon as possible to get updates for it. The repository is the only solution. KDE3 on a live CD / DVD of factory wouldn´t make any sense -> KDE4 is more recent and the normaly KDE of choice.

It is, is should be, and KDE3´s only one more desktop you can install via YaST.

just my $0.02

--
Kim-Dennis Leyendecker
openSUSE Ambassador / openSUSE Wiki Team DE