[opensuse-factory] RFC: forbid _service files
Hi,

After a series of broken packages because of _service files I would like to
forbid them in openSUSE:Factory.

So far I've seen the use of _service files in factory as an experiment (I
happily joined), but I see this experiment as failed.

What I would like to propose is:
- ban recompress, download and tarscm as _services (everything else should
have been banned before)
- instead we verify the Source urls and make packages that have invalid URLs
"broken", so you can't SR them to factory.

This means: the Source URL is now an important thing to change and no longer a
bit rotting comment and we stop recompressing tars - this was a proposal from
Adrian a while ago without much objection.

Please comment or I will go forward.

Greetings, Stephan