[opensuse-factory] new package js for Factory
Hi,

because of the changing release and focus changes within the Mozilla
project, (it's likely that) Mozilla XULRunner won't be maintained anymore.
Therefore we are going to ship a pretty static Firefox again (even with
libmozjs compiled into the the big xul blob).

In the past some people expressed interest to have a decent standalone
JS interpreter library available for linking into certain packages. With
the above mentioned changes it's now time to create that one instead of
exposing the xulrunner included one.

I've prepared an initial Spidermonkey (JS 1.8.5 as included in Firefox
4) package in mozilla:Factory and propose to add it to Factory.

It would be nice to get some feedback from maintainers who could make
use of it if it works for them as currently packaged or if there are any
changes needed.
Also please tell me if it's not needed at all in case ;-)

Wolfgang

PS: I'm not going to use that as base for the Mozilla applications for
some reasons though.