Re: [opensuse-factory] kernel 2.6.37.2 for 11.4
On 03/28/2011 07:10 PM, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
On Mon, 28 Mar 2011 07:16:23 -0700
Greg KH <gregkh@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Sounds like I should add bluez to tumbleweed as well :)

The bugreport says that updating bluez did not help. So I might just be
lucky.

I'll SR bluez again for tumbleweed if I think that there is something
worth the updating. Right now there is quite some churn there, so there's
a risk of breaking stuff.

I run on tumbleweed and BT works for me as well. I.e. I haven't updated
bluez. I run on Gnome. So this is probably machine specific.

thanks,
--
js
suse labs