Re: [opensuse-factory] tumbleweed wants to downgrade 8 packages?
On Sunday 27 March 2011 20:16:36 Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
On Tue, 22 Mar 2011, Greg KH wrote:
Hm, I don't know if we want to mark the packages all with a "tw"
but it might make sense to.

I like the idea! FWIW, Fedora does that, too, with all their
packages
(where if something is not changed, you may have a few .fc12 and
.fc13
packages in your addition to load of .fc14 when running Fedora
14).

That is a wonderful way of destroying your ability to be able to tell
offline if a system is up to date or not. Instead of just looking at
what's installed, you have to match it, package for package, with
what is available in a repository.

Veto!

Anders