Re: [opensuse-factory] Build Target Tumbleweed
On Friday March 25 2011 01:46:53 Greg KH wrote:
On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 07:08:30PM -0400, Greg Freemyer wrote:
On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 6:43 PM, Greg KH <gregkh@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 11:33:50PM +0100, Hans Witvliet wrote:
Should be more honest....
There _are_ people who build addon repo's for openSUSE_Tumbleweed:
- repo/driver:/
- repo/security:/

Odd, why are these building against Tumbleweed?

Wait, I looked in driver:* and don't see any tumbleweed repos selected,
where are you seeing this?

I'd like to see d:l:p have the tumbleweed repo as a build target.

What is "d:l:p"?

There are at least a few of those packages I build against that are
not in factory and thus not eligible for being directly in tumbleweed.

Why aren't they in Factory? What keeps packages out of it?

E.g. one not wanting to backport security fixes for the time a openSUSE
version is maintained.