Re: [opensuse-factory] Build Target Tumbleweed
On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 07:08:30PM -0400, Greg Freemyer wrote:
On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 6:43 PM, Greg KH <gregkh@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 11:33:50PM +0100, Hans Witvliet wrote:
Should be more honest....
There _are_ people who build addon repo's for openSUSE_Tumbleweed:
- repo/driver:/
- repo/security:/

Odd, why are these building against Tumbleweed?

Wait, I looked in driver:* and don't see any tumbleweed repos selected,
where are you seeing this?

I'd like to see d:l:p have the tumbleweed repo as a build target.

What is "d:l:p"?

There are at least a few of those packages I build against that are
not in factory and thus not eligible for being directly in tumbleweed.

Why aren't they in Factory? What keeps packages out of it?

thanks,

greg k-h