Re: [opensuse-factory] Build Target Tumbleweed
On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 10:07:21AM +0100, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 24. März 2011, 08:49:32 schrieb Hans Witvliet:
On Thu, 2011-03-24 at 08:26 +0100, Sascha Manns wrote:
Hello Mates,

i've just checked the possible Build Targets, but i've not found
Tumbleweed.
Can i build against Tumbleweed?

cu
Sascha

Seems not to be possible, or builders are not interested in it.

You can always build against any repository in OBS. We just have not added it
to the "simple list" yet, because it is still in develpoment phase IMHO.

It is? It looks out of "development phase" to me. What would have to
happen to make it move out of that for you to feel comfortable with it?

thanks,

greg k-h