Re: [opensuse-factory] Chromium as the default browser in the next release?
Since Plasma Desktop is the default environment, defaulting to a browser that
clashes with
everything KDE (esp. KWin) does not make sense. If anything, Rekonq should
become default.

The other environments shipped with openSUSE (GNOME, Xfce,...) could adopt
Chromium,
though.