[opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed package submissions
Hi!
I would like to submit packages TeXmaker [1] and TeXworks [2] for
consideration for inclusion in Tumbleweed. Both of these are LaTeX
editor front-ends all of whose dependencies are satisfied by packages
from the oss repository (for openSUSE 11.4). New versions of both these
applications have come out since 11.4 was released and I have packaged
these updates already. I will be grateful for comments, suggestions,
etc.

Thanks
--
Atri