Re: [opensuse-factory] 11.5 vs. 12.0
Ok great all your servers boot slow and that will not change no matter
what openSuSE does to it's boot time...

could 11.5 have a desktop focus? you know looking at the desktop side
of computing!

I probably know exactly 0 "Home" users who keep their machines running
hundreds of days, or suspend/resume at all.

I for one reboot my computer multiple times per day probably, Linux
some work, Wind00f some gaming,...
My netbook is another case, suspend / resume does not work reliable
enough, and you need luck to use Network(Manager)/Wifi after resuming.

Desktop! Desktop! Desktop!

regards cobexer

Ps.: sorry Per Jessen and Felix Miata, the openSuSE mailinglists seem
to be unable to send mails in a way GMail understands properly =/