Re: [opensuse-factory] 11.5 vs. 12.0
  • From: Kostas Koudaras <warlordfff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 21:26:51 +0200
Am I the only one who does not understand what are we talking about
anymore here?
I think I lost it many posts before(and I truly read them all), can
someone summarize?
;-)

2011/3/11 Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
jdd wrote:

Le 11/03/2011 19:08, Per Jessen a écrit :

Boot time is a non issue for me.

+1. Is completely immaterial.

when you test bootsplash or grub, it can be very important

I don't test either so my +1 remains :-)

But not affected or really related to openSUSE boot-up time.

jdd
nb: not to say every 20 starts, full fsk...

On a test-system any sane person would clearly disable that.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (6.7°C)

Kostas

--