Re: [opensuse-factory] pcre 8.11
Le mercredi 09 mars 2011, à 21:29 +0000, Nelson Marques a écrit :
Hi all,

I've been using a modified package of glib2 for my Unity adventure as
need to test a couple of patches.... From a few days ago it stopped
building. I believe that the source of this issue is related to this
patch[1] by Matthias Clasen which imposes pcre >= 8.11.

Nah. The patch reverts this, since it's applied with -R.

Anyone really knows what happened ? or if we're having an update for
pcre soon ? Right now glib2 build is broken for version 2.28.0.

We only apply glib2-use-old-pcre.patch on 11.4 and earlier, where we
know we don't have pcre 8.11. On Factory (which is the only thing > 11.4
right now), we should simply update to the new pcre.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.