Re: [opensuse-factory] Trouble starting yast2 from terminal
On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 11:33 PM, Robert Schweikert
<rschweikert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 03/08/2011 06:21 PM, Nelson Marques wrote:
Try:

xdg-su -c "/sbin/YaST2"

Thanks that works. I'll add it as a work around to the bug.

Robert,

The behavior you mentioned has been always around in 11.3 for me. Any
attempt like 'sudo YaST2' produced it... that was the only way I found
to start YaST2 from a command line ;)

Glad it helped. Peace,

NM

Robert

NM

On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 9:35 PM, Robert Schweikert