Re: [opensuse-factory] get ptftk back into FACTORY
On Tue, 08 Mar 2011 13:33:33 -0500
Peter Linnell <mrdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please put it in graphics or publishing repos for devel repo.

Ok, I have SR'ed it to Publishing.

Thanks for taking this up.

I have to thank you for updating it to 1.44, I basically took your updated
package, not my old version.

And of course I'm not doing this just for the fun, but instead this
package is proudly sponsored by B1 Systems GmbH :-)

What's next? "osc changedevelrequest" to Publishing, then SR to FACTORY?
(I notice that I really never did this before...).

Thanks,

seife
--
Stefan Seyfried