Re: [opensuse-factory] get ptftk back into FACTORY
On 3/8/11 11:13 AM, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Am Dienstag, 8. März 2011 schrieb Stefan Seyfried:
Hi,

I'd volunteer to maintain pdftk in FACTORY (I need to do this anyway for
my coworkers :-)

It got dropped after 11.1, and about 1000 people are maintaining their own
version in some home:foobar repo, so getting it into FACTORY again seems
reasonable.

Is there anything else I need to do besides issuing a submitrequest?
Beside finding a good devel project, no.

Greetings, Stephan

Hi,

Please put it in graphics or publishing repos for devel repo.

Thanks for taking this up.

Cheers,

Peter